Misplaced your PESCO bill or haven’t received it yet? Don’t sweat it! This user-friendly website offers an easy solution to all your PESCO bill concerns. Not only can you swiftly check your most recent PESCO bill, but you can also view comprehensive bill details like due dates and total amount. Lost your original copy? Download a duplicate PESCO bill with a few clicks. Wondering if your last payment went through? A complete bill history at your fingertips can provide the answer.
To enjoy this seamless experience, simply enter your unique 14-digit reference number, and you’re all set. Whether you’re using a mobile, tablet, or desktop, this platform ensures optimal performance on all devices. Get started now to take the stress out of managing your PESCO WAPDA bill.
PESCO, or the Peshawar Electric Supply Company, is a state-owned electric distribution company operating in Pakistan. It is responsible for providing electricity to the city of Peshawar and the surrounding regions, which include Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. The company’s primary responsibilities involve the distribution, maintenance, and management of the electric power supply in its jurisdiction.
PESCO falls under the umbrella of Pakistan’s Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA), which oversees the country’s power generation, transmission, and distribution. The company plays a crucial role in meeting the electricity needs of the region and contributing to the overall development and growth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
PESCO is responsible for the distribution of electricity to over 4.2 million consumers of all civil districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. PESCO maintains Khyber Pakhtunkhwa electricity distribution system via 132, 66, and 33 kV sub-transmission lines, sub-stations, and 11 kV & 440 V low tension lines with distribution transformers that deliver electricity to the general public and businesses. PESCO is divided into eight Circles which are further divided into divisions.
Steps to check your PESCO electric bill online:
- Go to the search field on this page.
- Enter your bill reference number in the input field.
- Click on the ‘Get Bill’ button to see the latest bill amount and due date.
- Click on ‘Print Full Bill’ to see the complete bill where you can download or print the full bill.
Check your latest bill on this website. If you are looking for your November bill or an older bill, you can find it in the old bill history. Just enter your reference number above, and get your latest PESCO bill for December 2023.
PESCO Contact Details
Here are the contact details and address for PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company):
- Address: 166, Wapda House, Shami Road, Peshawar
- Phone: +92-91-9211990, +92-91-9212041
- Email: [email protected]
Tips to Save Your PESCO Electricity Bill
To save on your PESCO bill, you can adopt similar strategies to what would be used in other areas to reduce electricity consumption. Here are a few tips:
- Use Energy-Efficient Appliances: Appliances that are energy-efficient use less electricity to perform the same function. Replacing old appliances with energy-efficient ones can save a significant amount of electricity.
- Turn Off Lights When Not in Use: It’s a simple habit to cultivate but can lead to big savings. Always turn off lights when you leave a room.
- Unplug Electronics: Even when not in use, electronics can draw power. Unplug them when they’re not needed.
- Use Natural Light: Whenever possible, make use of natural light instead of turning on lights during the day.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat: A programmable thermostat can automatically adjust the temperature in your home to the most energy-efficient setting.
- Insulate Your Home: Proper insulation can keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, reducing the need for heating and air conditioning.
- Use Energy-Efficient Bulbs: Switching to LED or CFL bulbs can significantly reduce the amount of electricity used for lighting.
- Regular Maintenance of Appliances: Keep your appliances in good working order. Regular maintenance can help ensure they’re operating as efficiently as possible.
- Use Solar Panels: If it’s feasible, installing solar panels can provide a renewable source of energy that will reduce your reliance on the grid.
- Educate Everyone in the House: Make sure everyone in the house understands the importance of saving energy and knows what they can do to help.
Remember, every little bit helps when it comes to saving energy. Even small changes can add up to big savings over time.
PESCO Bill Payment Methods
There are several bill payment methods available for PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company) electricity bills. Here are some common methods:
Mobile Banking Apps: Many banks offer mobile banking apps that allow you to pay utility bills, including PESCO electricity bills. Install your bank’s mobile app, log in to your account, navigate to the bill payment section, and select PESCO as the payee.
ATM Payments: You can also pay your PESCO electricity bill through ATMs. Visit any ATM of your bank, insert your debit card, select the bill payment option, and follow the instructions to pay your PESCO bill.
Bank Counter: You can visit the nearest branch of your bank and pay your PESCO electricity bill at the counter. Provide them with your bill details, and the bank representative will assist you in completing the payment.
EasyPaisa or JazzCash: These are mobile wallet services widely used in Pakistan. Install the respective mobile app, create an account, and use the bill payment option to pay your PESCO electricity bill.
Third-Party Payment Platforms: There are various third-party platforms available in Pakistan that facilitate bill payments. Examples include PayPak, 1LINK, and UPaisa. You can use these platforms to pay your PESCO electricity bill.
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA): This is adjusted for international oil prices. Pakistan’s electricity generation cost fluctuates. The following result is a three-month payment backlog for which fuel price adjustments are made for the previous month’s consumed units.
- Quarterly Tariff Adjustment (QTR Adj): Increases in tariff rates are deliberately delayed sometimes to facilitate the consumer but never waived. Therefore after every quarter (3 months), the tariff rates are increased, and the previous backlog amount is extracted from consumers as a Quarterly adjustment.
- Financing Cost Surcharge (F.C. Surcharge): A technical surcharge is taken by the distribution company as a debt servicing for running the privately held power companies. This amount is charged at a rate of 43 paise per unit.
- Meter Rent: These are the monthly fixed charges of Rupees eight (8) taken by the PESCO billing department as a meter rent.
PESCO Government charges:
- Electricity Duty (E.D): The Government of Pakistan takes this tax by a value of a certain amount on the total unit consumed by a single household in a month.
- T.V. Fee: A thirty-five (35) Rupees fixed tax is taken by Govt. of Pakistan in terms of the Pakistan Television Network (PTV) license fee.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): 17% tax is taken from you by the Govt. of Pakistan in place of Goods and services tax. 17% GST is applied combined on Electricity duty, Electricity cost, Fuel Price Adjustment, F.C. Surcharge, and QTR Adjustment.
- Late Payment Surcharge (L.P Surcharge): 10% of the total current bill amount is taken additionally by the government of Pakistan if you don’t pay your bill within the due date.
Areas Under PESCO :
Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) covers a wide range of areas in Pakistan, including large divisions and smaller subdivisions. Below is a detailed list of these areas:
|11||Dera Ismail Khan|
What is PESCO?
PESCO stands for Peshawar Electric Supply Company. It is responsible for providing electricity to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan.
What are the PESCO office hours?
PESCO offices are open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
How can I apply for a new PESCO connection?
You can apply for a new connection by filling out an application form available on the PESCO website. After submission, PESCO will process your application and carry out a feasibility study.
What is the tariff rate for PESCO?
The tariff rate for PESCO (Peshawar Electric Supply Company) is as follows:
Residential: Rs. 34.53 per kWh
Commercial: Rs. 30.64 per kWh
Industrial: Rs. 27.91 per kWh