Misplaced your HESCO bill or haven’t received it yet? Don’t sweat it! This user-friendly website offers an easy solution to all your HESCO bill concerns. Not only can you swiftly check your most recent HESCO bill, but you can also view comprehensive bill details like due dates and total amount. Lost your original copy? Download a duplicate HESCO bill with a few clicks. Wondering if your last payment went through? A complete bill history at your fingertips can provide the answer.
To enjoy this seamless experience, simply enter your unique 14-digit reference number, and you’re all set. Whether you’re using a mobile, tablet, or desktop, this platform ensures optimal performance on all devices. Get started now to take the stress out of managing your HESCO WAPDA bill.
HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) is a major electric distribution utility in Pakistan’s power sector. It was formed to take over/acquire all the properties, assets, and liabilities of the Hyderabad Area Electricity Board owned by the Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA). HESCO faces significant challenges in its financial performance due to power sector deficiencies.
Steps to check your HESCO electric bill online:
- Go to the search field on this page.
- Enter your bill reference number in the input field.
- Click on the ‘Get Bill’ button to see the latest bill amount and due date.
- Click on ‘Print Full Bill’ to see the complete bill where you can download or print the full bill.
HESCO Contact Details
Here are the contact details and address for HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company):
- Address: HESCO Headquarters, Wapda Office Complex, Hussainabad, Hyderabad, 76000
- Phone number: (022) 9260230
- Email address: [email protected]
- Office hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tips to Save Your HESCO Electricity Bill
To save on your HESCO bill, you can adopt similar strategies to what would be used in other areas to reduce electricity consumption. Here are a few tips:
- Use Energy-Efficient Appliances: Appliances that are energy-efficient use less electricity to perform the same function. Replacing old appliances with energy-efficient ones can save a significant amount of electricity.
- Turn Off Lights When Not in Use: It’s a simple habit to cultivate but can lead to big savings. Always turn off lights when you leave a room.
- Unplug Electronics: Even when not in use, electronics can draw power. Unplug them when they’re not needed.
- Use Natural Light: Whenever possible, make use of natural light instead of turning on lights during the day.
- Use a Programmable Thermostat: A programmable thermostat can automatically adjust the temperature in your home to the most energy-efficient setting.
- Insulate Your Home: Proper insulation can keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer, reducing the need for heating and air conditioning.
- Use Energy-Efficient Bulbs: Switching to LED or CFL bulbs can significantly reduce the amount of electricity used for lighting.
- Regular Maintenance of Appliances: Keep your appliances in good working order. Regular maintenance can help ensure they’re operating as efficiently as possible.
- Use Solar Panels: If it’s feasible, installing solar panels can provide a renewable source of energy that will reduce your reliance on the grid.
- Educate Everyone in the House: Make sure everyone in the house understands the importance of saving energy and knows what they can do to help.
Remember, every little bit helps when it comes to saving energy. Even small changes can add up to big savings over time.
HESCO Bill Payment Methods
There are several bill payment methods available for HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company) electricity bills. Here are some common methods:
Mobile Banking Apps: Many banks offer mobile banking apps that allow you to pay utility bills, including HESCO electricity bills. Install your bank’s mobile app, log in to your account, navigate to the bill payment section, and select HESCO as the payee.
ATM Payments: You can also pay your HESCO electricity bill through ATMs. Visit any ATM of your bank, insert your debit card, select the bill payment option, and follow the instructions to pay your HESCO bill.
Bank Counter: You can visit the nearest branch of your bank and pay your HESCO electricity bill at the counter. Provide them with your bill details, and the bank representative will assist you in completing the payment.
EasyPaisa or JazzCash: These are mobile wallet services widely used in Pakistan. Install the respective mobile app, create an account, and use the bill payment option to pay your HESCO electricity bill.
Third-Party Payment Platforms: There are various third-party platforms available in Pakistan that facilitate bill payments. Examples include PayPak, 1LINK, and UPaisa. You can use these platforms to pay your HESCO electricity bill.
- Fuel Price Adjustment (FPA): This is adjusted for international oil prices. Pakistan’s electricity generation cost fluctuates. The following result is a three-month payment backlog for which fuel price adjustments are made for the previous month’s consumed units.
- Quarterly Tariff Adjustment (QTR Adj): Increases in tariff rates are deliberately delayed sometimes to facilitate the consumer but never waived. Therefore after every quarter (3 months), the tariff rates are increased, and the previous backlog amount is extracted from consumers as a Quarterly adjustment.
- Financing Cost Surcharge (F.C. Surcharge): A technical surcharge is taken by the distribution company as a debt servicing for running the privately held power companies. This amount is charged at a rate of 43 paise per unit.
- Meter Rent: These are the monthly fixed charges of Rupees eight (8) taken by the HESCO billing department as a meter rent.
HESCO Government charges:
- Electricity Duty (E.D): The Government of Pakistan takes this tax by a value of a certain amount on the total unit consumed by a single household in a month.
- T.V. Fee: A thirty-five (35) Rupees fixed tax is taken by Govt. of Pakistan in terms of the Pakistan Television Network (PTV) license fee.
- Goods and Services Tax (GST): 17% tax is taken from you by the Govt. of Pakistan in place of the Goods and services tax. 17% GST is applied combined with Electricity duty, Electricity cost, Fuel Price Adjustment, F.C. Surcharge, and QTR Adjustment.
- Late Payment Surcharge (L.P Surcharge): 10% of the total current bill amount is taken additionally by the government of Pakistan if you don’t pay your bill within the due date.
Areas Under HESCO
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company (HESCO) is a distribution company that supplies electricity to all the districts of Sindh in Pakistan, except for Karachi.
|Hyderabad||Hyderabad City, Hyderabad Rural|
|Dadu||Dadu, Johi, Sehwan, Mehar, KN Shah|
|Jamshoro||Kotri, Thano Bula Khan|
|Matiari||Matiari, Hala, Saeedabad|
|Tando Allahyar||Tando Allahyar, Jhando Mari|
|Tando Muhammad Khan||Tando Muhammad Khan, Bulri Shah Karim|
|Thatta||Thatta, Mirpur Sakro, Ghorabari, Keti Bunder, Jati, Sujawal|
|Sujawal||Sujawal, Jati, Mirpur Bathoro, Shah Bunder|
|Badin||Badin, Matli, Tando Bago, Talhar, Golarchi|
|Mirpurkhas||Mirpurkhas, Digri, Kot Ghulam Muhammad, Jhuddo, Sindhri, Shujabad|
|Umerkot||Umerkot, Kunri, Samaro, Pithoro|
|Tharparkar||Mithi, Diplo, Nagarparkar, Chachro, Islamkot|
|Sanghar||Sanghar, Khipro, Tando Adam, Shahdadpur, Sinjhoro|
|Shaheed Benazirabad||Nawabshah, Sakrand, Qazi Ahmed, Daur|
|Naushahro Firoz||Naushahro Firoz, Moro, Kandiaro, Mehrabpur|
|Khairpur||Khairpur, Gambat, Kot Diji, Nara, Kingri, Sobhodero|
|Sukkur||Sukkur, Rohri, Pano Akil, Salehpat|
|Ghotki||Ghotki, Mirpur Mathelo, Ubauro, Daharki, Khangarh|
What is HESCO?
HESCO is a public limited company that is responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity to the areas of Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Qambar Shahdadkot, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, and Dadu in Sindh, Pakistan.
How can I get a new electricity connection from HESCO?
To get a new electricity connection from HESCO, you can visit your nearest HESCO office and submit an application form. You will need to provide your name, address, CNIC number, and the type of connection you require. You will also need to pay a connection fee.
What are the different types of electricity tariffs available from HESCO?
HESCO offers a number of different electricity tariffs, including:
* Domestic tariff
* Commercial tariff
* Industrial tariff
* Agricultural tariff